Last Chance to Register!
Don’t miss this chance! A popular education series, exclusively designed for families caring for a loved one dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Become a successful, confident caregiver by understanding the disease better, learning effective communication strategies, and accessing services at the right time. This 8-week series offers families valuable tools and skills to plan for the future.
Topics presented by subject experts include:
- Introduction to Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Understanding Changes in Behaviour
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Adult Day Programs + Dementia Care Resources in Halton
- Information on Tax Programs
- Safety in the Community and Home
- Home and Community Care + Long Term Care Planning
- Coping Skills for Caregivers
Webinar: 7:00-9:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, April 12 – May 31
For more information please contact Vinitha Nair at 905 847 9559 ext.2411