The following is taken from the City of Burlington website.
TelePALS provides free over the phone discussion, social and learning programs for adults. Participants can join in Chat Groups, Listen and Learn, Game Shows, Ask the Expert or Listen for Enjoyment programs.
Programs will be either multi-person conversations, question and answer or listening only.
- No special equipment needed – any phone will do!
- Programs vary in length but most are about an hour long and currently run Monday to Friday
- Listen to conversation, learn from others, enjoy team competitions or participate in creative activities
- For programs requiring Registration (R) or to leave a question, call 905-335-7738 ext. 4662
- Registrations accepted up until 24 hours prior to start of program.
In partnership with the Older Adult Centres’ Association of Ontario (OACAO) and sponsored by the Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility (MSAA).
Please CLICK HERE to go to the City of Burlington website for full details.